Melissa and Doug Suspend
- A thought-provoking balancing game for ages eight and up
- Game develops hand-eye coordination and cognitive skills
- Four levels of game play for beginners and experienced players
- Play individually or with up to four players
- Simple to understand and challenging to play
- Suspend comes with 24 coloured game rods, rods and connectors to construct the base, and a coloured die. Before playing, assemble the stand on a level playing surface. Insert the frame rods into the holes of the wooden base, and then add the wooden connector and frame rod with hook. Distribute the pieces among the players, making sure each player has the same number of coloured game rods. Rather than arbitrarily placing pieces about the frame, Suspend requires players to skillfully determine where pieces of different lengths will best balance. Players of all ages will appreciate the challenges to their hand-eye coordination and cognitive skills as they try to win the game.