Learning Resources Tactile Numbers
- Rough texture of numbers and operations provides sensory input for self checking.
- Durable plastic withstands heavy handed and messy play.
- Develops number recognition and formation.
- Features colour differentiation for odd and even numbers
- Features multilingual activity guide
Learning Resources Tactile Numbers & Operations. Learning Resources Tactile Numbers & Operations Class Set. Children trace the plastic tactile number shape with their finger by starting at the dot and following the arrows. If little hands go the wrong way the rough texture provides sensory input for self checking. Sturdy plastic is designed to withstand messy play. Includes 37 numbers and mathematical operations. Numbers and operations measure 10cm x 7cm. Suitable for ages 4+
not suitable for children under 36 months - choking hazard